Monday 3 August 2015

A bit more confident

I am growing
I will grow
Becoming a bit more confident
With each stride I take.

I won't Bawl
I won't bicker
I would just silently whisper
There is more to come from me

My palms might sweat
When I shake hands
My feet might tremble
Under watchful eyes
My throat might dry up
When I try hard to speak
I may cry , I may run
But I will come
Come back to this

As I become a bit more confident
With every backlash
Every harsh word
Every sly smile
&every fake friend......

3 comments:

  1. Quite something this Jaded Rebel! Nice to have you back here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes!! your comment just made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you are back to blogging :D !
    now i'll also take out a bit more time for blogs

    ReplyDelete

♥~♥~♥~♥ THANKS FOR DROPPING BY ♥~♥~♥~♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...